If you see or suspect situations or events such as:
Examples of the act of theft:
• Where a person takes property of another without the consent of the owner
• Where a person uses another person’s identity to obtain goods and services
• Where a person sells objects and store the results of the sale are confidential
A ruse used by one party that the other party in the contract has been signed the contract, but without the wiles of the other party was not going to sign the relevant contract.
Examples of fraudulent actions:
• Where a person knowingly deliver a product that is damaged resulting in losses in the form of financial
• Where a person cooperating with others to cheat your boss by using fake invoices
• Where someone raised the sales price of the seller
• Where a person makes a shadow clone firms with artificial CEO
Bribery is a term set forth in the legislation as a gift or promise given or received covers active bribery and passive bribery.
Examples of acts of bribery:
- Where a person receiving benefits (e.g. in the form of money) which affect their judgment or treatment in a trusted position
- Where someone offering money or materials to prospective clients as a substitute for a job
- Where a person makes a payment to persuade a person who is responsible to betray that responsibility.
The behavior of public officials, whether politicians or civil servants, which is not fair and not legal to enrich themselves or enrich those close to him, by abusing public power entrusted to them.
Examples of corruption:
- Where someone is abusing public authority authorizes them for personal gain
- Where a person receiving any benefit (e.g. money, gifts, hospitality) as opposed to their job responsibilities
- Where a person using the public budget, the property of the State, of services including information on the activities of unofficial
- Where a person received benefits (in whatever form) from anyone other than the salary they receive for their work.
- Conflicts of Interest
A situation in which two or more parties are faced with differences in interests, where those who feel harmed only harbored feelings of dissatisfaction or concern.
Examples of action conflicts of interest:
- Where a person or their spouse has an interest in another company
- Where a person has positions in other companies that are not joint ventures and subsidiary PTK
- Where a person knows their families and friends who are or will be doing business with the PTK and not disclose
- Where a person receiving financial assistance or non-financial (other than those stipulated in the gift and entertainment policies) of others
- Where a person gives information about the company to people who are not authorized, for example, budgets, offers vendor information, etc.
- Rule of Law Violations
A situation where an employee has violated state law or regulation of PTK.
Examples of violations of law and regulations:
- Where a person perform actions that violate the requirements and regulations of the company
- Where a person to perform their duties outside of the policies, statutes, procedures and instructions that have been made.
- Other Situations
- Violation of the environmental security, and others
The information needs to be given time to report mistreatment included:
- Names of those involved;
- The name of the witness;
- Date, time and location of the incident;
- Details of evidence;
- The amount of money or assets involved;
- How often the problem occurs.